Services & Charges

  • Home
  • Services & Charges

Services & Charges

With an experienced and tech savvy broker in your corner, for the standard 1% brokerage fee, you not only have a friend and guide, but also insurance and safety for the remaining 99% of your investment! At Brokers4Homes with the help of our proprietary matching algorithms, comprehensive on ground data verification and intelligent search engine capabilities, we have been able to create a complete back end support system, to help match real estate demand and supply in the most effective way. This combined with our trained affiliate brokers and customer relationship managers we provide a new level of professionalism, so far unseen in the Indian realty broking market. Providing you with an enjoyable experience while finding your dream home means, we are not interested in getting the job only half done, and not only provide support till the deal is finalized but even after it. Our services are completely free to try, and only upon closing a deal do we charge standard market brokerage. In deals involving our channel partners or affiliated brokers we will be sharing the brokerage equally, with all parties involved

From follow ups to negotiations, we not only help you close the deal professionally and transparently, but also provide additional services one requires during a property deal. Legal, stamp duty and registration, valuation, architects, designers, chartered accountants, loan information and any other services one requires can be arranged for with our various third party associates and in-house experts. Intelligent use of technology and an infrastructure to help brokers grow and improve, we believe will turn this unorganized but critical market segment, to not just a professional service, but a trusted and enjoyable experience.